Conrad Hall(original)
Records

Results

We found
35
matching items
  • Waterloo College residence for women
        Promotional brochure for Conrad Hall, Waterloo College's first women's residence. Includes description of residence life, rates, and images of students and facilities.
      Promotional brochure for Conrad Hall, Waterloo College's first women's residence. Includes description ...
  • Clara Conrad
        Reverse, in pencil : Mrs. Jacob Conrad WATERLOO ONT Return H Wilson / 34 Young St / Waterloo Ont
      Reverse, in pencil : Mrs. Jacob Conrad WATERLOO ONT Return H Wilson ...
  • Evangelical Lutheran Seminary, Waterloo, Ontario
        Black and white postcard of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada in Waterloo, Ontario. Postmarked January 6, 1912, it was sent to Karl Knauff in Port Colborne, Ontario from Cousin Harold.
      Black and white postcard of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada in ...
  • Snowman blocking main entrance to Conrad Hall, Waterloo College
        Black and white photograph of three male students posing with a snowman on the steps of Conrad Hall at Waterloo College. The snowman is seven feet tall, and is blocking the main entrance to the women's residence. Left to right: Peter Kuhn, James Schulte, and Donald Bere.
      Black and white photograph of three male students posing with a snowman ...
  • Conrad Hall, Waterloo College
        Reverse: Conrad Hall - Was the original seminary building. Modified in 1952 as a residence for 22 girls. It was named Conrad Hall after Mrs. Jacob Conrad, a leading light in the Women's Auxiliary.
      Reverse: Conrad Hall - Was the original seminary building. Modified in 1952 ...
  • Demolition of Conrad Hall, Waterloo Lutheran University
        Photographer stamp, reverse: Photo by / Hayes / Advertising / Waterloo / neg. no. ABI1007-97363
      Photographer stamp, reverse: Photo by / Hayes / Advertising / Waterloo / ...
  • Demolition of Conrad Hall, Waterloo Lutheran University
        Black and white photograph of construction workers demolishing Conrad Hall at Waterloo Lutheran University.
      Black and white photograph of construction workers demolishing Conrad Hall at Waterloo ...
  • Demolition of Conrad Hall, Waterloo Lutheran University
        Black and white photograph of the demolition of Conrad Hall at Waterloo Lutheran University. Two construction workers are working on the roof, and one man is on the ground.
      Black and white photograph of the demolition of Conrad Hall at Waterloo ...
  • Demolition of Conrad Hall, Waterloo Lutheran University
        Photographer stamp, reverse: Kitchener-Waterloo Record / Photograph Reverse: Conrad Hall - March 25/63
      Photographer stamp, reverse: Kitchener-Waterloo Record / Photograph Reverse: Conrad Hall - March ...
  • Official opening of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, October 1911
        Front: [Handwritten identification of some attendees] Reverse: Post Card / Correspondence / Name and Address / Place postage stamp here
      Front: [Handwritten identification of some attendees] Reverse: Post Card / Correspondence / ...
  • Demolition of Conrad Hall, Waterloo Lutheran University
        Reverse, in pencil: Original Seminary / Demolished in ten days / 4584 / Mar 29/63
      Reverse, in pencil: Original Seminary / Demolished in ten days / 4584 ...
  • Demolition of Conrad Hall, Waterloo Lutheran University
        Black and white photograph of the demolition of Conrad Hall at Waterloo Lutheran University. Willison Hall is in the background.
      Black and white photograph of the demolition of Conrad Hall at Waterloo ...
  • Recreation room in Conrad Hall, Waterloo College
        Reverse, in pencil: Recreation Room - Conrad Hall - 1954 / (converted into two bedrooms - summer of 1955)
      Reverse, in pencil: Recreation Room - Conrad Hall - 1954 / (converted ...
  • Marion Axford
        Miss Axford (Dean of Women) in her apt. in Women's residence Feb. 52.
      Miss Axford (Dean of Women) in her apt. in Women's residence Feb. ...
  • Five female Waterloo College students during initiation week, 1955
        In ink, reverse: Initiations - 1955-56 / our gals
      In ink, reverse: Initiations - 1955-56 / our gals
  • Snow sculpture in front of Conrad Hall, Waterloo Lutheran University
        Colour slide of a dinosaur snow sculpture in front of Conrad Hall on the Waterloo Lutheran University campus. The snow sculpture is part of the university's 1962 Winter Carnival activities.
      Colour slide of a dinosaur snow sculpture in front of Conrad Hall ...
  • Lutheran Seminary, Waterloo, Ontario
        See reverse view for inscription.
      See reverse view for inscription.
  • Two female students in a Clara Conrad kitchen, Waterloo Lutheran University
        Colour slide of two female Waterloo Lutheran University students in a kitchen in Clara Conrad Hall. The woman on the left is pouring milk into a teacup held by the woman on the right.
      Colour slide of two female Waterloo Lutheran University students in a kitchen ...
  • Residence room, Conrad Hall, Waterloo College
        Colour slide of three female Waterloo College students in a residence room in Conrad Hall. There are three beds, a desk, and a dresser in the room.
      Colour slide of three female Waterloo College students in a residence room ...
  • Conrad Hall, Waterloo College
        Reverse: Conrad Hall - Was the original seminary building. Modified in 1952 as a residence for 22 girls. It was named Conrad Hall after Mrs. Jacob Conrad, a leading light in the Women's Auxiliary.
      Reverse: Conrad Hall - Was the original seminary building. Modified in 1952 ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit




My favourites lets you save items you like, tag them and group them into collections for your own personal use. Viewing "My favourites" will open in a new tab. Login here or start a My favourites account.

thumbnail








Conrad Hall(original)


This group contains records about the original Conrad Hall on Wilfrid Laurier University campus in Waterloo, Ontario. This was the original campus building when the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada opened in 1911. Through the years the building was used for many different purposes. In 1952 the building was renovated and became the first permanent women's residence on campus. In 1954 it was officially named Conrad Hall in honour of Clara Conrad, long-time president of the Women's Auxiliary. The building was demolished in 1963 to make room for the new Waterloo Lutheran Seminary building.