Dedication and opening of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, 1911
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the official opening and dedication of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. Approximately 1,500 people attended the ceremony, which was held on Thanksgiving Sunday, October 30, 1911.
- Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with the nondenominational Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Date of Original
- Oct. 30, 1911
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.5cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc26
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5