HG&B Station, Beamsville
- Mystery Question
- Where in Beamsville was this building located? In what year was this photograph taken?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A railcar is on the right of the picture. On the left is a building with a large open door. The sign above the door reads "H G & B Electric Railway". A man is standing with a bicycle next to the street car.
- This rail line ran to Beamsville 1896 to 1930. Find more information at http://epe.lac-bac.gc.ca/100/205/301/ic/cdc/industrial/railways.htm
Tom Hutten writes: "The HG&B carbarn/station was located on King st, just west of Queen. The photo date is unknown, but it was taken before the Dec 28 1919 fire that badly damaged the building."
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.48291
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Lincoln Pelham Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
4080 John Charles Blvd.,
Vineland, Ontario L0R 2C0