Ursuline College Advisory Board presents Waterloo Lutheran University Choir, 1969
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Waterloo Lutheran Choir concert held at Ursuline College in Chatham, Ontario on February 18, 1969. Includes repetoire and information about the choir, Ursuline College, and conductor Walter Kemp.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- On tour / Waterloo University College Choir
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc20
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5