Annual meeting of the Women’s Auxiliary of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada and Waterloo College, 1948
- Women’s Auxiliary of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, Organizer of meeting
- Musselman, Olive: Secretary
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Minutes of the seventeenth annual meeting of the Women’s Auxiliary of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada and Waterloo College, held in at St. John's Parish Hall in Waterloo, Ontario on June 16, 1948. Dean Schaus and Mrs. Gordon Friesen were guest speakers. Also includes details about the Fellowship Dinner, and the Waterloo College Open House held on November 19, 1948. Signed by President Gillepsie and Secretary Musselman.
- The Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary was organized in 1913 to stimulate interest in the programs and needs of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, especially in relation to the training of men and women committed to a Christian ministry.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Date of Original
- June 16, 1948
- Local identifier
- Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- RG-23.2 Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5