Dutcher Cemetery Headstone 2-4
- Mystery Question
- Do you know what the inscription reads?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Illegible headstone located at the Dutcher Cemetery. It is the fourth headstone in the second range. Since it is located between the graves of Mary Smith and Eliza Ann Smith, it might be the grave of Thomas Smith who is mentioned on both headstones.
- Range 2-4
- The only portion of the inscription that is legible is "83 Ys & 10d".
- Local identifier
- Cemeteries of Brant County
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0771936410382 Longitude: -80.4336010987091
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary