Downtown Whitby
Records
Results
- The post office was built from New Brunswick sand stone at the south west corner of Brock Street and Dundas Street between 1908 and 1910. It opened in 1910. The clock was installed in 1911 after beinThe post office was built from New Brunswick sand stone at the …
- The post office was built from New Brunswick sand stone at the south west corner of Brock Street and Dundas Street between 1908 and 1910. It opened in 1910. The clock was installed in 1911 after beinThe post office was built from New Brunswick sand stone at the …
- The post office was built from New Brunswick sand stone at the south west corner of Brock Street and Dundas Street between 1908 and 1910. It opened in 1910. The clock was installed in 1911 after beinThe post office was built from New Brunswick sand stone at the …
- Allin's Drug Store was located at 100 Dundas Street West (on the north west corner of Dundas and Brock Streets). Mr. Allin operated the store from 1896 to 1945. The building where the drugstore was lAllin's Drug Store was located at 100 Dundas Street West (on the …
- This grocery store was located at 106 Brock Street North (on the west side of Brock Street, one door north of Allin's Drug Store.This grocery store was located at 106 Brock Street North (on the …
- Herb Wilson’s Meat Market was located at 126 Dundas Street West on the north side of Dundas Street between Byron Street and Brock Street.Herb Wilson’s Meat Market was located at 126 Dundas Street West on …
- Brock Theatre was located at 129 Brock Street North. It was built by William G. Goodman and John G. Strathy in 1937-1938. The theatre opened April 7, 1938.Brock Theatre was located at 129 Brock Street North. It was built …
- Brock Theatre was located at 129 Brock Street North. It was built by William G. Goodman and John G. Strathy in 1937-1938. The theatre opened April 7, 1938.Brock Theatre was located at 129 Brock Street North. It was built …
- Brock Theatre was located at 129 Brock Street North. It was built by William G. Goodman and John G. Strathy in 1937-1938. The theatre opened April 7, 1938.Brock Theatre was located at 129 Brock Street North. It was built …
- Hewis Brothers' Butcher Shop was located at 121 Brock Street North. It was in the north store of the McMillan Block on Brock Street north which was purchased by the Hewis family in 1912.Hewis Brothers' Butcher Shop was located at 121 Brock Street North. It …
- This photograph was taken at Bassett's Jewellery Store's first location at 106 Dundas Street West. It was the first store on the south side of Dundas Street, west of the Post Office at Brock Street.This photograph was taken at Bassett's Jewellery Store's first location at 106 …
- Allin's Drug Store was located at 100 Dundas Street West (on the north west corner of Dundas and Brock Streets). Mr. Allin operated the store from 1896 to 1945. The building where the drugstore was lAllin's Drug Store was located at 100 Dundas Street West (on the …
- Allin's Drug Store was located at 100 Dundas Street West (on the north west corner of Dundas and Brock Streets). Mr. Allin operated the store from 1896 to 1945. The building where the drugstore was lAllin's Drug Store was located at 100 Dundas Street West (on the …
- Allin's Drug Store was located at 100 Dundas Street West (on the north west corner of Dundas and Brock Streets). Mr. Allin operated the store from 1896 to 1945. The building where the drugstore was lAllin's Drug Store was located at 100 Dundas Street West (on the …
- Dundas Lunch was located on Dundas Street.Dundas Lunch was located on Dundas Street.
- Dominion Food Store was located at 104 Dundas Street West, Whitby from 1928 to 1955.Dominion Food Store was located at 104 Dundas Street West, Whitby from …
- This building was located at 159 Brock Street North. It was a variety store, snack bar and lunch counter operated by Gladys (Barker) McConnell and Gretta Barker from 1932 to 1961.This building was located at 159 Brock Street North. It was a …
- This building was constructed as the Ontario Hotel in approximately 1847. It was purchased by Joseph Heard circa 1918, bricked over, and converted into a garage, which it remained until 1970. It wasThis building was constructed as the Ontario Hotel in approximately 1847. It …
- This view is of the west side of Brock Street South looking south from Dundas Street.This view is of the west side of Brock Street South looking …
- This is a view of the east side of Brock Street north of Dundas Street.This is a view of the east side of Brock Street north …