Heydenshore Park Pavilion, c.1915
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black and white negative of a photograph showing an image of the pavilion at Heydenshore Park. The frame pavilion was built in 1901 and demolished in 1936.
- Heydenshore Park was a summer resort established around 1900 east of Whitby Harbour. A number of cottages were built there starting in 1900 and were demolished in 1965 when the private park was sold to the Whitby Public Utilities Commission. In 1971 Heydenshore Park was sold to the Town of Whitby.
- Date of Original
Width: 3.5 cm
Height: 2.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8483937648916 Longitude: -78.9093017578125
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian copyright law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Heydenshore Park Pavilion, c.1915, unknown photographer, Whitby Archives, 12-001-038.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.