McNiel's Upholstery Store at Dundas and Ash Streets
- Russell M. Preston, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- A brown single-storey building sits on the opposite side of a gravel lot.
- Pictured is the back of McNiel's Upholstery Store, formerly located at the corner of Dundas and Ash Streets in Whitby. The building was torn down in 1987.
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Russell M. Preston
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.88342 Longitude: -78.93287
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Recommended Citation
- McNiel's Upholstery Store at Dundas and Ash Streets, 1987, Russell M. Preston. Whitby Archives, A2019_002_283.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a colour photograph.