Mrs. J.J. O'Connor, 1947
- Ruddy, Marjorie Georgina, 1908-1980, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white portrait photograph of Mrs. J.J. O'Connor wearing a hat.
- Mrs. J.J. O'Connor was the wife of John Joseph O'Connor (1859-1939). Her full name prior to marriage was Ellen Jane Coulson (1869-1947). She was very active in church affairs, bing a past-president of the Catholic Women's League, member of the Women's Institute and a volunteer worker for the Red Cross Society. The O'Connors had five sons (Frank, Wilfred, George, Basil and Jack) and three daughters (Kathleen, Helen and Marie).
- Envelope: O-3 / Copy Negative / Mrs. J.J. O'Connor / July/47
- Date of Original
- July 1947
- Date Of Event
- July 1947
Width: 3 in
Height: 5 in
- Personal Name(s)
- Ruddy, Marjorie Georgina ; O'Connor, Ellen Jane
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8854597285404 Longitude: -78.9499855041504
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Marjorie Ruddy
- Recommended Citation
- Mrs. J.J. O'Connor, 1947, Marjorie Ruddy. Whitby Archives A2013_040_1273.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a black and white large format negative.