George Hamers (Image 5 of 6)
- Ruddy, Marjorie Georgina, 1908-1980, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Portrait of George Hamers
- Mr. George Hamers (1888-1964) was a well known operator of a plumbing, heating and repair establishment at 210 Brock Street South, Whitby. He served in the army of the Netherlands in the first great war, being a member of an artillery unit and came to Whitby in 1929 from Toronto.
- Envelope: D-1-48 Dutchman - Hamers (6)
Width: 5 cm
Height: 3 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8854597285404 Longitude: -78.9499855041504
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Copyright Holder
- Marjorie Ruddy
- Recommended Citation
- George Hamers (Image 5 of 6), Marjorie Ruddy. Whitby Archives A2013_040_1052.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a black and white large format negative.