Results

We found
45
matching items
  • Dr. Amos F. Bauman House, Waterloo, Ontario
        Exterior of the house owned by Dr. Amos F. Bauman in 1906 at 55 King Street North near Bridgeport (formerly Cedar) Road. Note the man and woman holding a baby standing in front of the house - likely Dr. Bauman, his wife, Melvina, and his son, Edward.
      Exterior of the house owned by Dr. Amos F. Bauman in 1906 ...
  • Roy Bean Biography
        This is a handwritten biography of Roy Bean from the Ellis Little Papers. This biography has been transcribed exactly as written. Ellis Little was a local historian, who was the principal of Elizabeth Ziegler Public School. On his retirement, he invested much of his time in researching and writing about ...
      This is a handwritten biography of Roy Bean from the Ellis Little ...
  • Andrew Weidenhammer House, Waterloo, Ontario
        Exterior of house on King Street North close to Spring Street belonging to Andrew Weidenhammer in 1906. Two people in front, man seated, woman standing on the porch.
      Exterior of house on King Street North close to Spring Street belonging ...
  • M.S. Hallman House, Waterloo, Ontario
        Exterior of the house belonging to M.S. Hallman on Allen Street near Herbert Street.
      Exterior of the house belonging to M.S. Hallman on Allen Street near ...
  • Absolom Merner House, Waterloo, Ontario
        House belonging to Absolom Merner located at 170 Albert Street North. This house later became the early home of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary (later Wilfrid Laurier University).
      House belonging to Absolom Merner located at 170 Albert Street North. This ...
  • Dr. C.T. Noecker House, Waterloo, Ontario
        Exterior of house owned by Dr. C.T. Noecker in 1906 at 50 Albert Street. Note the wrap-around porch and awnings.
      Exterior of house owned by Dr. C.T. Noecker in 1906 at 50 ...
  • Ernest Haedke House, Waterloo, Ontario
        House belonging to Ernest Haedke in 1906 on William Street near Park Street. Note family members (?) standing in front.
      House belonging to Ernest Haedke in 1906 on William Street near Park ...
  • J.B. Hughes House, Waterloo, Ontario
        Exterior of house owned by J.B. Hughes in 1906 on George Street between King Street and Herbert Street.
      Exterior of house owned by J.B. Hughes in 1906 on George Street ...
  • George W. Woodward House, Waterloo, Ontario
        Exterior of house owned by George W. Woodward in 1906 on Caroline Street near William Street. Note man standing on porch.
      Exterior of house owned by George W. Woodward in 1906 on Caroline ...
  • William Carthew House, Waterloo, Ontario
        Exterior of house owned by William Carthew in 1906 at King near Union Street.
      Exterior of house owned by William Carthew in 1906 at King near ...
  • Dr. J.H. Webb House, Waterloo, Ontario
        Exterior of the house belonging to Dr. J.H. Webb in 1906 on Erb Street at Queen (later Regina) Street. Note the people sitting on the front porch.
      Exterior of the house belonging to Dr. J.H. Webb in 1906 on ...
  • William G. Weichel House, Waterloo, Ontario
        Exterior of the house owned by William G. Weichel in 1906 on Allen Street at King Street. Note the second floor porch.
      Exterior of the house owned by William G. Weichel in 1906 on ...
  • William A. Greene House, Waterloo Ontario
        Exterior of the house belonging to William A. Greene in 1906 at 59 George Street near Herbert Street.
      Exterior of the house belonging to William A. Greene in 1906 at ...
  • William Snider House, Waterloo, Ontario
        Exterior of house on Albert Street at Bridgeport Road (formerly Cedar Street) belonging to William Snider, owner of Union Mills in 1906.
      Exterior of house on Albert Street at Bridgeport Road (formerly Cedar Street) ...
  • Residence of Samuel B. Bricker, Waterloo, Ontario
        Exterior of home owned by Samuel B. Bricker in 1906 on King Street at Allen Street. Note the gingerbread trim, and the women and girl standing on the front lawn.
      Exterior of home owned by Samuel B. Bricker in 1906 on King ...
  • William Hogg House, Waterloo, Ontario
        House owned by William Hogg in 1906 at 186 King Street south. Note second storey wrap-around porch.
      House owned by William Hogg in 1906 at 186 King Street south. ...
  • Mayor Edward F. Seagram House, Waterloo, Ontario
        Exterior of house owned by Mayor Edward F. Seagram on King Street just north of the Mutual Life of Canada (now Sun Life) building at Union Street.
      Exterior of house owned by Mayor Edward F. Seagram on King Street ...
  • George Wegenast House, Waterloo, Ontario
        Exterior of house owned by George Wegenast, Managing Director of Mutual Life of Canada, at 220 King Street south between Union and John Streets.
      Exterior of house owned by George Wegenast, Managing Director of Mutual Life ...
  • John Ritzer House, Waterloo, Ontario
        Exterior of house owned by John Ritzer in 1906 on Young Street. Note family members on the porch and the lawn.
      Exterior of house owned by John Ritzer in 1906 on Young Street. ...
  • Levi W. Shuh House, Waterloo, Ontario
        Exterior of house owned by Levi W. Shuh in 1906 on John Street at Caroline Street. Note the two women on the porch.
      Exterior of house owned by Levi W. Shuh in 1906 on John ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
Item Types
Years
1900s1900190119021903190419051906190719081909
1910s1910191119121913191419151916191719181919
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit