Postcard to Nelda Hillgartner
- Hoffman Stronge, Clara, Author
- Hillgartner Kavelman, Nelda, Recipient
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Post cards
- This postcard is addressed to Nelda Hillgartner (later Kavelman) and was sent from her aunt, Clara Hoffman (later Stronge). Clara was two years older than Nelda.
The child on the front of the postcard is unknown. Possibly the son of Clara's sister, Kathrina Last (née Hoffman), named Edward Kingsley "Toots" Last.
- The digital file associated with this record is a scan of a photocopy of the original photo. Part of the original postcard is cut off.
- Front: "This is a little photo I took in our back yard. I took twelve more to-day. All different kinds."
Reverse: "Dear Nelda, Why don't you write just rec your letter and paid two cents on it. Cheap Gary what you are. Clara"
- Date of Original
- September 1, 1908
Width: 15 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Personal Name(s)
- Stronge, Clara ; Hoffman, Clara ; Hillgartner, Nelda ; Kavelman, Neld ; Last, Edward
- Local identifier
- PC 117
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.3501 Longitude: -80.51639
- Carole Anne Kavelman
- Copyright Statement
- Waterloo Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
35 Albert Street, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 5E2