WWI Newsclippings - Kaiser Wilhelm bust thrown into Victoria Park lake, August 27, 1914
- Waterloo Chronicle, 27 Aug 1914
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Article from the August 27, 1914 edition of the Waterloo Chronicle Telegraph reporting that a bust statue of Kaiser Wilhelm I (1797-1888) of Germany was thrown into the lake in Victoria Park, Kitchener.
- See also 881-074.
See Kitchener Waterloo Record November 2, 2011
See: "The Kaiser's Bust" by Patricia P. McKegney, call number 940.488971345
- Place of Publication
- Waterloo, Ontario
- Date of Original
- 27 Aug 1914
- Local identifier
- Local History vertical files WWI
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4462677635609 Longitude: -80.4961006376648
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Waterloo Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
35 Albert Street, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 5E2