Waterloo Public Library, Carnegie Library
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Exterior of the Carnegie library at the corner of Albert and Dorset streets.
- Built in 1903-1905 with a grant from the Carnegie Foundation. A new library building was built in 1966 and the old site became Police headquarters and is now the Habitat for Humanity Canada head office.
- Date of Original
- 28 Jun 2001
- Local identifier
- Local History Slide Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.46673 Longitude: -80.524292
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Waterloo Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
35 Albert Street, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 5E2