Railroad tracks in Uptown Waterloo
- Little, Ellis, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- View looking west along the railroad tracks. The former train station can be seen on the right, and the Roschman Button Factory on the left. In the background the Uptown Parkade can be seen with the "Now Open" banner.
- Original wooden train station built circa 1877. This station replaced it in 1910 and was in use until 1934. Currently operates as a retail space. It was declared a designated historical building by Waterloo in 1995.
The Uptown Parkade opened in November 1993.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Local History Slide collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.464671 Longitude: -80.520628
- Copyright Statement
- Waterloo Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
35 Albert Street, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 5E2