Soldiers at Train Station, Waterloo, Ontario
- Media Type
- Item Type
- World War I soldiers standing beside the tracks at the Canadian National railway station on Regina Street in Waterloo.
- Later converted to a retail store.
- Date of Original
- [between 1914-1918]
- Local identifier
- Local History Slide Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.464639 Longitude: -80.520687
- Copyright Statement
- Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Waterloo Historical Society
- Waterloo Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
35 Albert Street, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 5E2