Grand River Hospital COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing Centre, Kitchener
- Hazzard, Jenna, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photos show various parts of the COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing Centre that was run by Grand River Hospital. The testing site was located at 15 Charles Street, which was previously used as Grand River Transit's Charles Street Terminal.
The first photo shows the signs at the entrance with Grand River Hospital's logo. The signs ask people to wear masks and give directions for people coming on foot. The second photo shows the entrance to the first part of the tent, and the third photo shows the entrance to the second part of the tent. Click the thumbnail image to see all photos.
- Description submitted by donor:
On March 16, we went to the old Charles Street Terminal to get tested for COVID-19. First, you drive in to one side of the tent to fill out a form with your personal information. Next, you drive around to the other side of the tent where you get tested. There were no photos allowed inside the tents. The next day we were able to see the results online. Fortunately, the test came back negative!
- Date of Original
- March 16, 2021
- Local identifier
- Digital Copy Only
- COVID-19 in Waterloo Region
- Geographic Coverage
15 Charles Street:
Latitude: 43.4492510092059 Longitude: -80.492345545044
- 15 Charles Street:
- Jenna Hazzard
- Copyright Statement
- Waterloo Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
35 Albert Street, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 5E2