Saengerfest Celebrations, Waterloo, Ontario
- Media Type
- Item Type
- East side of King Street looking North from the railway tracks decorated for Saengerfest. Note the Saengerfest sign over the unpaved street, the street railway track, and the horse drawn wagons.
- Saengerfest is a German cultural celebration with a focus on music and singing.
R.Y. Fish's store was located on King Street from 1889-1893.
- Date of Original
- ca. 1890
Width: 18 cm
Height: 13 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 18cm
Image Height: 13cm
- Saengerfest Celebration
King Street (Waterloo, Ont.)
Horse drawn wagon
Waterloo Cigar Factory (Waterloo, Ont.)
Doering Trunk Company Limited (Waterloo, Ont.)
R.Y. Fish (Waterloo, Ont.)
Fish, Robert G.
Schneider, George B.
G.B. Schneider Boots & Shoes (Waterloo, Ont.)
Keil Cigar Factory (Waterloo, Ont.)
Catholic Mutual Benefit Association (Waterloo, Ont.)
George Hasenflug, grocer (Waterloo, Ont.)
- Local identifier
- A-3-11 ; J-12-17 (Oversize) ; Negative No. 084
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.464305 Longitude: -80.522135
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Waterloo Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
35 Albert Street, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 5E2