Kuntz Brewery, Waterloo, Ontario
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photograph of a promotional drawing of the Kuntz Brewery at William and Caroline Streets. Note the telephone number 234.
- The brewery was started by David Kuntz in the 1830s. In the early 1870s, his son Louis took over, renaming it L. Kuntz’s Park Brewery. After 1929 it was sold and became Carling-Kuntz Brewery until approximately 1940 when the Kuntz name was dropped. In 1977 Carling Brewery was purchased by Labatt Breweries of London, but the Waterloo plant was closed by 1993 and all the buildings on the site had been demolished.
- Date of Original
- [between 1890 and 1929]
Width: 13 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier
- P 43; H-7-9; Negative No. 079
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.460224 Longitude: -80.522168
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Waterloo Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
35 Albert Street, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 5E2