Map of Waterloo 1855 Showing Portion of Uptown Waterloo
- Media Type
- Item Types
- A portion of a "Map of the Village of Waterloo and Part of the Town of Berlin Laid out for John Hoffman Esquire by M.C. Schofield". This portion shows the area along King street north to Elgin street.
- Entire map located in the Ellis Little Local History Room at the Waterloo Public Library.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Local History Slide Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4651803445403 Longitude: -80.5223552328491
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Waterloo Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
35 Albert Street, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 5E2