View from West Ward over Flats
- Mrs. John Legge, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- View from the West Ward over the Flats (now called Milt Dunnell Field). The (now) Creamery restaurant building is visible as well as the Town Hall and Water Tower (though a bit blurry). Also seen in the background is a train going over the London railway bridge. Smoke can be seen coming from the train as well as coming from a smoke stack beside the Creamery building.
- Condition: Copy is very good.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
Width: 12.4 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10.2cm
Image Height: 7.7cm
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum archives
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2609561039729 Longitude: -81.1436462402344
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "View from West Ward over Flats." St. Marys Museum, 2071ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.