London railway viaduct with passenger train, 1901
- Dr. A. E. Fraleigh, St. Marys, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photo of a passenger train (heading to Toronto) crossing the London railway viaduct.
- Condition: Fair. Yellowed and glue stained. Album pages are warped.
Enlargement available for display purposes (this copy is also good and is about 35.2cm x 27.8cm).
- Date Of Event
- July, 1901
Width: 17.3 cm
Height: 13.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 7.6cm
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2621163481996 Longitude: -81.1367797851563
- Larry Pfaff, 1993
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "London railway viaduct with passenger train, 1901." St. Marys Museum, 1950ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.