Flood, 1947 - View behind C.P.R. Station
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photo of the 1947 flood.
This view shows the area behind the C.P.R. Station. The train tracks are covered in water and are on the same level as the rest of the Thames River. The Victoria bridge can be seen in the background with the water almost coming to the bottom of the road area.
- Condition: Good. Normal wear present.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
Width: 9.3 cm
Height: 6.6 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8.1cm
Image Height: 5.4cm
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2581354853945 Longitude: -81.1440324783325
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Flood, 1947 - view behind the C.P.R. station." St. Marys Museum, 1791ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.