Mill and miller's house, 1860
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Photo of the mill that used to be located on Queen Street East just before the Victoria bridge (on the east side of the bridge). The miller's house can also be seen in the background.
This is the site of Thomas Ingersoll's 1843 grist mill.
See "Early St. Marys" by L.W. Wilson and L.R. Pfaff (#3).
- Condition: Copy is very good (much better than other copies as there isn't a glare along the bottom and the detail is better).
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
Width: 12.7 cm
Height: 10.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10.7cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2592137428274 Longitude: -81.1442148685455
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Mill and Miller's House." St. Marys Museum, 1699ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.