King George VI and Queen Elizabeth at the St. Marys Junction Station - June, 1939
- John Eedy, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photo of Queen Elizabeth and King George VI at the St. Marys Junction during their Royal Tour of Canada in June of 1939.
The photo shows them at the back of the train waving to the crowd gathered at the train tracks.
- Condition: Good. Had been glued to an album page. Gloss shows some imperfections.
- Date of Original
- June, 1939
Width: 10.1 cm
Height: 15.3 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 9.8cm
Image Height: 14.1cm
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2717880961054 Longitude: -81.1312463879585
- John Eedy (one of pair of photos)
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "King George VI and Queen Elizabeth at the St. Marys Junction Station - June, 1939." St. Marys Museum, 1678ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.