G.T.R. Station, ca. 1908
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Reproduction of a postcard showing the St. Marys G.T.R. station as it appeared then (ca. 1908).
A horse with a carriage can be seen as well as plenty of people standing on the platform. A train can be seen trailing up to the station.
- Condition: Copy is very good.
- G. T. R. Station, St. Marys, Ont.
- Date of Original
- ca. 1908
Width: 12.7 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.8cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.260420899689 Longitude: -81.136546432972
- Made from slide belonging to Don Whetstone
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "G.T.R. Station, ca. 1908." St. Marys Museum, 1618ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research, any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.