Train wreck at Maxwell's Plant
- Gray, St. Marys, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Copy of a postcard (postmarked 1909) of a train wreck that occurred just near Maxwell's factory. There are a group of people standing around the engine with a lot of train cars seen in behind.
- Condition: Copy is very good.
- Date of Original
- Postmarked 1909
Width: 15.1 cm
Height: 10.1 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.1cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2532830906535 Longitude: -81.1383032798767
- L.W. Wilson was in possession of original
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Train wreck at Maxwell's Plant." St. Marys Museum, 1593ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research, any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.