VIA Station - 5 James Street North
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Postcard view of the St. Marys VIA station taken in the mid-1980s before the station underwent a restoration.
In this view we see the station with a truck parked at the side and two women heading towards the platform. A train is making its way to the station.
- Condition: Very good. Just some wear around the edges.
- Information printed on back:
VIA train 663 slows to a stop at the fine St. Marys, Ontario station to entrain passengers for London, having just crossed Trout Creek on a long trestle. Although most trains on the Toronto-Stratford-London route are handled by RDC units, heavy traffic requires conventional trains such as this July 1982 consist powered by FP9A 6526.
- JBC Visuals, Toronto, Ontario
- Place of Publication
- Cornwall, Ontario
- Date of Original
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.9cm
Image Height: 8.9cm
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2604384794665 Longitude: -81.136546432972
- Reg Near (February 14, 1989)
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "VIA Station - 5 James Street North." St. Marys Museum, 1493pc.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.