Proposed drawings for Ercildoune
- William Williams, St. Marys, Architect
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Architectural drawings
- Photo of architectural drawings done by architect William Williams (of St. Marys) of the West Elevation of Ercildoune (236 Jones Street East).
- Condition: Copy is excellent.
Width: 12.8 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11cm
Image Height: 7.8cm
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.258862 Longitude: -81.137947
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Architectural drawings of Ercildoune." St. Marys Museum, 1256ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.