St. Marys Cement Plant Quarry
- Mystery Question
- Do you know when this photo was taken?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows the St. Marys Cement plant and quarry. The buildings in the plant include the grinding mill, kiln, machine shop, grinding mill and various storage buildings. The plant opened in 1912.
- Condition: Some dust specks, but otherwise good condition.
Width: 5540 px
Height: 4323 px
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25009 Longitude: -81.13304
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "St. Marys Cement Plant Quarry" St. Marys Museum, 3126ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.