- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts a view of the Victoria Bridge over the Thames River. In the background, the Opera House and other buildings in Downtown St. Marys are visible.
- Condition: slight fading throughout, otherwise photo is in good condition.
- Date of Original
- 25 June 1981
Width: 2667 px
Height: 1863 px
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25009 Longitude: -81.13304
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Victoria Bridge" St. Marys Museum, 2965ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.