Looking south to Victoria Bridge
- Milton Reesor, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- View looking south toward Victoria Bridge from the west bank of the Thames River. The St. Marys Milling Company, the Opera House, Island Park, the Miller's house and the building that is currently M&M Variety can be seen.
- Condition: Somewhat stained and warped at top. Also fairly yellowed.
- Date of Publication
Width: 14 cm
Height: 10.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12cm
Image Height: 9.4cm
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2594325173676 Longitude: -81.1452341079712
- Reproduction in Clifton Brown album
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Looking south toward Victoria Bridge." St. Marys Museum, 1987ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research, any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.