Plans for Westover, 1881
- Humphris, St. Marys, Architect
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Architectural drawings
- Photo of the architectural drawings done by Humphris for the planned addition to Westover(300 Thomas Street) that was never built. This view shows the plans for the first floor, the second floor and the basement.
- Condition: Copy is excellent.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
Width: 12.8 cm
Height: 10.1 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.6cm
Image Height: 4.7cm
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum photo collection.
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.250803 Longitude: -81.150748
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Plans for Westover addition, 1881." St. Marys Museum, 1265ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.