Replacing girders on railway trestle over Trout Creek by CNR station, 1912
- Gray, St. Marys
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photo of a girder being replaced on the railway trestle that crosses Trout Creek (near the St. Marys train station). Men can be seen standing on either side, with large machinery seen slowly letting the girder down.
Click on the image to see an article on the replacement of the girders.
- Condition: Good. Detail is great, but it looks like it may start silvering.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
Width: 35 cm
Height: 30.1 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 23.8cm
Image Height: 19.2cm
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2615772475716 Longitude: -81.1365705728531
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Replacing girders on railway trestle over Trout Creek by CNR station, 1912." St. Marys Museum, 0763ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.