- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photo of a train derailment that occurred in the 1930s. Men can be seen standing at the tracks with bags of something in the foreground.
- Condition: Okay. Slightly curled and worn - especially where album corners were.
- Date of Original
Width: 12.1 cm
Height: 8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10.4cm
Image Height: 6.2cm
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25009 Longitude: -81.13304
- Ted Rowcliffe
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Train derailment." St. Marys Museum, 0877ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.