London Bridge, St. Marys
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Postcard view of the London railway bridge (still in use today) with a train crossing over it.
In the background the train station can be seen (now a CN station and a tourist information building) as well as the town's water tower.
- Condition: Extremely fragile. Use only the digital copies.
- "London Bridge, St. Mary's, Ont. Canada"
- The Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co. Ltd. Montreal and Toronto
- Place of Publication
- Great Britain
- Date of Original
- Postmarked January 1913
Width: 13.6 cm
Height: 8.5 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.6cm
Image Height: 8.5cm
- Local identifier
- O'Rourke Postcard Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2617999201488 Longitude: -81.1367154121399
- Jane (O'Rourke) Peters
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright expired. Permission of the St. Marys Museum required for print or electronic publication.
- Recommended Citation
- O'Rourke Postcard Album. "London Bridge, St. Marys." St. Marys Museum, 036pc-OA.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.