Pond of Water Lilies at Belle Isle, Detroit
- Milton W. Reesor, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is an image of a pond of water lilies at Belle Isle in Detroit. A pathway can be seen along the left-side of this image, and it leads to a bridge that crosses over the pond. A few individuals can be seen standing on this bridge.
The Belle Isle is an almost 1000-acre island park with many different activities and attractions. It is located on an island in the Detroit River, just north of the Canada - United States border.
This photo belongs to the Reesor Collection, which is a group of photos taken by Milton W. Reesor, a local amateur photographer. He took many photos of friends, family, animals, outdoor activities, machinery, the railway, and more in and around St. Marys from 1898-1910.
- Local identifier
- Reesor Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 42.3340642303139 Longitude: -82.9947286231232
- Dan O'Toole
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Reesor Collection. "Pond of Water Lilies at Belle Isle, Detroit." St. Marys Museum, reesor239.
- Location of Original
- St. Marys Museum Archives
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.