On Old River Aux Sable Near Port Frank
- Milton W. Reesor, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is an image of the old River Aux Sable near Port Franks.
This photo belongs to the Reesor Collection, which is a group of photos taken by Milton W. Reesor, a local amateur photographer. He took many photos of friends, family, animals, outdoor activities, machinery, the railway, and more in and around St. Marys from 1898-1910.
"ON OLD RIVER AUX SABLE NEAR PORT FRANK [sic]."
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Reesor Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2279755418205 Longitude: -81.8709508886719
- Dan O'Toole
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Reesor Collection. "On Old River Aux Sable Near Port Frank." St. Marys Museum, reesor070.
- Location of Original
- St. Marys Museum Archives
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.