Harvey Ball Jr. Pushing a Wheelbarrow
- Mystery Question
- When was this photo taken?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Harvey Ball Jr. pushes a wheelbarrow behind his residence on St. Thomas Street. The old C.P.R. station can be seen across the river near what is now the Riverview Walkway. The station was built in 1913 and was complete with ticket and freight offices, waiting rooms and telegraph service. It was built for the Canadian Pacific Railroad, which was heavily used by the stone quarries and flour mill in St. Marys. The station was torn down in 1980, and the Canadian Pacific Railroad line was transformed into the Riverview Walkway.
In the background you can see the United Church.
- Condition: Some dust specks, but otherwise good condition.
Width: 2628 px
Height: 4488 px
- Personal Name(s)
- Ball, Harvey Jr.
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25009 Longitude: -81.13304
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Harvey Ball Jr. Pushing a Wheelbarrow" St. Marys Museum, 3100ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.