Jack and 'Tiny' Wood in Front of Their House
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photo shows Norma "Tiny" Wood and her husband Jack Wood in front of their house in St. Marys. Jack drove the town's team of horses and lived in the house with his wife and later their grandchildren (Margaret Levy, John Levy, and Don Wood). The house was located on the St. Marys Cement Plant property (which was later given to the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum).
- Condition: a few small white spotted stains and some fading throughout. There is some wear at the bottom right corner and a crease in the top right corner.
- Date of Original
- Mid 1900s
Width: 1206 px
Height: 1765 px
- Personal Name(s)
- Wood, Jack ; Wood, Norma "Tiny" ; Levy, John ; Levy, Margaret ; Wood, Don
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25009 Longitude: -81.13304
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Jack and 'Tiny' Wood in Front of Their House" St. Marys Museum, 2956ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.