- Mystery Question
- Do you recognize any of the men in this photograph?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts four men in front of a car garage in St. Marys. At least two of the men are automotive mechanics (on the right) and the other two may be business partners. All four men are standing with their hands behind their back, with the exception of the man on the far right who is holding a cigarette in his right hand.
- Condition: a little worn and fading with a few scratches throughout. There is also a few creases in the top right corner and a small one near the top left corner. A few dark spotted stains are noticeable near the top of the building and in between two windows on the right side.
- Some of the signs in the photo read: "Blue Bird", "Anti-Shock", "Shell Motor Oils", "Castrol", "Vulcan --", "Garage", "Velvetouch Brake Lining", "Repair--", "Pennzoil", "Marvelube --", and "Firestone"
Width: 2525 px
Height: 1920 px
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25009 Longitude: -81.13304
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Car Garage" St. Marys Museum, 2952ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.