Arthur Meighen Statue Ceremony
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify anyone with a missing name in this photograph?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- In this photograph, a group of Meighen family members, politicians and the Mayor are standing on a stage during the unveiling ceremony for the Arthur Meighen Statue in Lind Park on September 14th, 1987. Some of the identified members in the group include Michael Meighen (far right) with his wife beside him and his uncle beside her, M.P.P. Hugh Edighoffer and his wife (fourth and fifth from the right), Mayor Gerry Teahen (second from the left of people standing side-by-side), and Harry Brightwell (far left of group standing side-by-side on stage).
- Condition: small hole in top right corner, otherwise good condition.
- Back reads: “Canapress Phot Service // 36 King St. East // Toronto, Ont. M5C 2L9 // 416-364-0321”
Also has “This paper manufactured by Kodak” printed repeatedly
- Date of Original
- 14 September 1987
Width: 17.6 cm
Height: 12.6 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 16.9cm
Image Height: 11.9cm
- Personal Name(s)
- Brightwell, Harry ; Teahen, (Mayor) Gerry ; Meighen, Michael ; Edighoffer, (M.P.P.) Hugh
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25009 Longitude: -81.13304
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Arthur Meighen Statue Ceremony" St. Marys Museum, 2873ph.
- Location of Original
- St. Marys Museum Archives
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.