Picture St. Marys
Homes of St. Marys
Records

Results

We found
413
matching items
  • Jack and Norma "Tiny" Wood
        This photo depicts Jack and Norma (nicknamed "Tiny") Wood in front of their house in St. Marys. Jack and Tiny's grandchildren (Margaret Levy, John Levy and Don Wood) grew up in the house with their grandparents. Marg married Mervin Kaufman (brother to Nelda Mossip-Oliver). The house was located on the ...
      This photo depicts Jack and Norma (nicknamed "Tiny") Wood in front of ...
  • Gardens and Houses
        This photo depicts a large garden space with tall greenery around the outside edge flanked by two houses in the background.
      This photo depicts a large garden space with tall greenery around the ...
  • Ingersoll House
        Back of photo has number "2" in bottom right corner
      Back of photo has number "2" in bottom right corner
  • Front View of 608 Jones Street East
        This photo depicts the 608 Jones Street East in the middle of construction. Foundation is laid and wood planks show the structure of the house. A one-car garage is on the left, attached to a bungalow-style house with a large tree stump sitting in the foreground.
      This photo depicts the 608 Jones Street East in the middle of ...
  • Back of 608 Jones Street East
        This photograph shows 608 Jones Street East after building completion in 2000. Construction started in 1998 and this is the finished product. An addition was added on the right side and at the top to create a second level. Blue siding covers the outside and the house is habitable.
      This photograph shows 608 Jones Street East after building completion in 2000. ...
  • Front of 608 Jones Street east
        This photo shows the front view of 608 Jones Street East in the year 2000. The construction has finished and the house is covered in blue siding with white accents. The front door was moved to the left and a second level was added above.
      This photo shows the front view of 608 Jones Street East in ...
  • Back View of 608 Jones Street East
        This photo depicts 608 Jones Street East being built in 1998. The foundation has been laid and wood planks show the structure of the house. A woman with a small child is in the foreground, while a bulldozer is digging on the right side. Construction materials and a fire pit ...
      This photo depicts 608 Jones Street East being built in 1998. The ...
  • St. Marys United Church and Parsonage
        This image is a copy of a photograph from the Reg Near collection. It depicts the United Church and Parsonage, looking north along Church Street. This Church was built in 1879 as a Methodist Church. On June 10, 1925, the Methodist church officially became The St. Marys United Church, with ...
      This image is a copy of a photograph from the Reg Near ...
  • St. Andrew Street
        None
      None
  • Coach House at Westover Park, ca.1943
        Photo of the Coach house at Westover Park, which today is used as accommodation for visitors to the Inn, but at the time this photo was taken (around 1943) used as a coach house. A man with a horse is standing in front of the coach house, looking as though ...
      Photo of the Coach house at Westover Park, which today is used ...
  • 345 Wellington St. S., 1980s
        This storey and a half stone limestone house was built sometime in the 1860s. The house was first owned by James Elliott, it overlooked his quarry and kiln. Elliott was known for his work on the St. Marys Opera House which was constructed with stone from his quarry and lime ...
      This storey and a half stone limestone house was built sometime in ...
  • 136 Water Street South
        Photo of 136 Water Street South, a limestone cottage found in St. Marys. Reasons for Designation: This limestone cottage was built in the 1860s, almost certainly by James Whitson as his own residence. Whitson, a stone-cutter and mason, later owned a large limemaking business with James Sclater in the North ...
      Photo of 136 Water Street South, a limestone cottage found in St. ...
  • Henry E. Wilson home on Church Street South
        Henry E. Wilson Home, Church St. S., the present Murphy home (1980) Photographer: print taken from photograph (ca. 1900) in possession of Mrs. E. Phillimore, Toronto.
      Henry E. Wilson Home, Church St. S., the present Murphy home (1980) ...
  • 398 Queen Street East, ca. 1910
        Photo of two men standing in front of what has been labeled in our records as the "Frank Ball home" taken around 1910. In 1910, the home was the Pullyblank residence, and in this photo is William Henry Pullyblank (on the right) and ___?Laidlaw on the left. This house ...
      Photo of two men standing in front of what has been labeled ...
  • Yard with Art at 320 Church Street South
        This is a series of photographs of the art that used to be located in the backyard at 320 Church Street South. This photograph shows the entire yard, but you can click on the images on the side to see close-ups of different parts.
      This is a series of photographs of the art that used to ...
  • 157 Queen St. W., 1980s
        This photo was taken in the early to mid-1980s; it features the home located at 157 Queen Street West. This house was built in 1857 for local Doctor A.E. Ford. The house was designed by architect Graeme Tompkins, who conducted one of the first surveys of St. Marys in 1858, ...
      This photo was taken in the early to mid-1980s; it features the ...
  • 164 Queen St. W., 1980s
        This house, built in the 1860s, is still standing to this day. This photo gives a view of the house as it appeared in the 1980s. The house remains largely the same on the exterior. The house sports an elegant bay window and covered porch over the front door. The ...
      This house, built in the 1860s, is still standing to this day. ...
  • 165 Queen St. W., 1980s
        This house was built c. 1881 for James Thompson, a local grain merchant. Thompson started his life as a farmer, eventually working in the grain export market. St. Marys was a draw for grain merchants who could ship their purchased grain over rail to cities such as Toronto and Montreal. ...
      This house was built c. 1881 for James Thompson, a local grain ...
  • 44 St. Andrew Street South
        Where "Yours Truly" Lives. When He's Home.
      Where "Yours Truly" Lives. When He's Home.
  • Jones Street, Winter 1898
        "Scene on Jones St. St. Marys."
      "Scene on Jones St. St. Marys."
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit




My favourites lets you save items you like, tag them and group them into collections for your own personal use. Viewing "My favourites" will open in a new tab. Login here or start a My favourites account.

thumbnail








Homes of St. Marys


Photos of houses that were once in St. Marys, or still exist today.