E.B. Audrey Hall
- Media Type
- A model of the laker “E.B. Audrey Hall.” The real “E.B. Audrey Hall” was owned and operated by Hall Transportation Corp on the Great Lakes. By 1918, 182 metre (600 foot) lakers were the largest ships on the Great Lakes and became the standard for Great Lakes fleets for the next 35 years. The model is nearly two metres in length.
- Local identifier
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Image courtesy of the Port Colborne Historical & Marine Museum
- Please contact the PORT COLBORNE HISTORICAL AND MARINE MUSEUM for any reproductions of photographs within the website.
- Port Colborne Historical and Marine MuseumEmail:email@example.com
Address:280 King St. Box 572
Port Colborne, ON L3K 5X8