LH2729 Oshawa Railway Company atreetcar
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify these men?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Three unidentified men before O.R.C. streetcar #86. Taken outside original Oshawa Public Library location at 44 Simcoe Street South, at south west corner of Simcoe and Athol. The Simcoe Street Methodist Church (now United) can be seen in the background.
- The Oshawa Library moved operations from this location in 1954 when the new McLaughlin Library was built at 65 Bagot Stret and and this building was demolished.
- Date of Original
- Corporate Name(s)
- Oshawa Railway Company
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.90012 Longitude: -78.84957
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Location of Original
- Oshawa Public Libraries; McLaughlin Branch - 65 Bagot Street, Oshawa, ON L1H 1N2
- Please acknowledge source as Oshawa Public Libraries. Thank You.
- Oshawa Public LibrariesEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
Newspapers are not yet digitized. Please contact us for scanned articles.
Nicole Adams, Local History and Genealogy Librarian
65 Bagot Street
Oshawa, ON L1H 1N2
905-579-6111 EXT 5253