Royal Visit, 1939 - King George VI and Queen Elizabeth on rear platform of train as it leaves London train station, London, Ontario
- Cairncross, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white photograph of King George VI and Queen Elizabeth standing on the rear platform of the train at the Canadian National Railway Station, London, Ontario.
- The map shows the location of the C.N.R. Station on York Street.
There is a handwritten inscription, in pencil, on the back of the photograph.
The photographer's stamp is on the back. PG E239
- Reverse - The King & Queen as the train leaves London
Reverse - (Stamped in an oval border) CAIRNCROSS JUN 7 1939 Perfect Pictures, London, Ont.
- Date of Original
Width: 20.2 cm
Height: 14.9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 17.9cm
Image Height: 12.7cm
- Local identifier
- Cairncross Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.9814277949762 Longitude: -81.2472878942871
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Ivey Family London Room, London Public Library, London, Ontario, Canada
- Reproduction Notes
- London Room Photograph Archives - PG E239
- London Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
251 Dundas Street
London, ON N6A 6H9