Portrait of an unidentified young woman with curly hair, wearing glasses, London, Ontario
- Mystery Question
- Do you know this young woman?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Cooper, Frank, 1845-1914, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white portrait of a young woman dressed in an elegant dress with puffed sleeves and a pin on the lace collar. She has curly hair and is wearing glasses.
- This is an undated cabinet card photograph of an unidentified woman.
Frank Cooper had a photography business from 1868-1909. He was originally located on the east side of Richmond Street just north of King Street. By 1884 his studio was above 169/171/173 Dundas Street and by 1908 he was at 330 Dundas Street.
This photograph would have been taken sometime between 1884 and 1907 when Frank Cooper was at his 169-173 Dundas Street location.
The map shows the location at 169-173 Dundas Street.
The ornate photographer's imprint, including the logo, appears on the front of the card beneath the photograph.
- Frank Cooper 169&173 Dundas St. London, Ont.
- Date of Original
- ca. 1884-1907
Width: 10.7 cm
Height: 16.4 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 9.8cm
Image Height: 14.2cm
- Local identifier
- Frank Cooper Photograph
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.983679090852 Longitude: -81.2492609024048
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Ivey Family London Room, London Public Library, London, Ontario, Canada
- Reproduction Notes
- London Room Photograph Archives - PG E58
- London Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
251 Dundas Street
London, ON N6A 6H9