Royal Visit, 1939 - A section of the crowd at Glencoe station, Glencoe, Ontario (enlarged view)
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A glossy black and white photograph of some of the onlookers at the Glencoe station waiting for the royal train carrying King George VI and his wife, Queen Elizabeth.
- The reverse of the photograph looks as if it was pasted onto another surface in the past and the inscription was taken from a separate typewritten label included with the photograph. It appears to be an enlarged and cropped view of a similar photograph appearing in this digital image gallery.
The location given on the map is for Glencoe, Ontario.
- Reverse - #7. A section of the crowd at Glencoe station.
- Date of Original
Width: 25.3 cm
Height: 14.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 25.3cm
Image Height: 14.6cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.746922796504 Longitude: -81.7113087010193
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Ivey Family London Room, London Public Library, London, Ontario, Canada
- Reproduction Notes
- London Room Photograph Archives - PG E246
- London Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
251 Dundas Street
London, ON N6A 6H9