Town Hall, Library, Masonic Lodge
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A picture of the South and East walls of the two-storey brick building.
- The Town offices and library were on the first floor and the Masonic Lodge owned the second floor.
As of 2009, the Masonic Lodge still owns the second floor. The lower floor is part of an expanded library.
- Town hall, library, Masonic Lodge Beamsville Ontario
- Rannie Publications Limited
- Place of Publication
- Beamsville, ont.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.48291
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Lincoln Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
4080 John Charles Blvd.,
Vineland, Ontario L0R 2C0